- 1 New manufacturing orders for nondefense aircraft and parts fall 14.6 percent in August
- 2 Kentucky applicants receive $11,345,785 total in EDA grants in 2018
- 3 Inventories in consumer nondurable goods industry fall 0.2 percent in July
- 4 14 retail trade businesses in Floyd County have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 5 Construction on nearly 89,400 housing units authorized but not started in September in the South
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kentucky Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.