On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Kentucky ranks 38th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 The price of education: Which 2-year Kentucky schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 2 Graduates earn 4,618 degrees, certificates from Western Kentucky University
- 3 Metals and non-petroleum mineral wholesalers report $35.6 billion in April inventories
- 4 Graduates earn 128 degrees from Kentucky Wesleyan College
- 5 Analysis: Residents receiving food stamps in March up 86% over previous month
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kentucky Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.