- 1 Five real estate appraiser licenses lapsed in Franklin County during Q3 of 2019
- 2 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 0.7 percent increase in January sales
- 3 One real estate appraiser license lapsed in Knox County during 2019
- 4 William Lawrence Pledges to Support Congressional Term Limits
- 5 Census Bureau: 1.4 percent of people in Mclean County identified as multi-racial in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kentucky Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.