- 1 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 0.7 percent increase in January sales
- 2 William Lawrence Pledges to Support Congressional Term Limits
- 3 One real estate appraiser license lapsed in Knox County during 2019
- 4 New manufacturing orders for nondurable goods fall 0.2 percent in October
- 5 15 wholesale trade businesses in Marshall County have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kentucky Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.